Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, June 18, 2007

The Aftermath

I woke up on Wednesday feeling tired and grumpy but passable. Things quickly went from bad to worse. I got a migraine about mid-day and promptly became sore all over and nauseous. All exercise plans for the day were sidelined.

At 3:30 am Thursday I awoke with another migraine. As a result, Thursday was shot to hell too!

Friday I awoke at 4:45 am and was unable to go back to sleep. Overall I felt OK for the day. I ran errands, visited with friends and rode "Around the Block". "Around the Block" is a 25+ mile loop along the bike path, across the river and back to the bike path. It was nice but the wind was blowing pretty fiercely!

No comments: