Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Twofer

Tuesday (June 19) wasn't the best day physically. I was feeling sore and tired from Monday's workout. Mentally, my brain was starting to come back from last week's migraine trauma. It was spinning a mile a minute. I decided to spend the day in my office sorting, organizing and scheduling. It was time well spent.

Wednesday (June 20) I hit the road and went "around the block". It was a beautiful day and I was lucky enough to see the eagles in the picture above. It was a good ride despite the brutal headwind on one stretch. I'm still not back to what I ought to be because I'm grouchy, tired and unappreciative of the beauty around me. The ride wore me out. When I get tired physically, I tend to have trouble thinking and completing tasks. I got through the day though. A shower usually helps me pull myself a together a little! Here are some pictures from my ride.

A view North toward Driggs on our bike path.













Not a good picture but this is the Spud Drive In. It's on the National Register of Historic Places and it's also a fun place to spend an evening.

Cool old homestead. See the Tetons in the distance?













Another cool old homestead. This one backs up against the Big Hole Mountains.

No comments: