Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dave's our hero

From this



To this

THANKS DAVE!

It might seem I'm obsessed with snow removal, I am. We've got a winter storm warning in effect for tonight through tomorrow morning. More snow, more shoveling. Notice, I'm nowhere to be seen in the above pictures, I was taking a break and letting Allison, Dave and Paul take over. I'll have more energy for tomorrow's shoveling!

1 comment:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

awwwwww Dusty U guys have been getting slammed huh...that's a lot of snow...Be safe and toss/lift with ur legs not ur back :-)

what about those Giants huh? I am still in shock. I've been a big fan for years but no way did I expect this one, but I will take it--haha

I am going to do Kettle Moraine as my first 100 instead of OD memorial...then GTR 100 & Big Ols Freds, please be kind to me u bastard !