Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Help Linda win!

Linda Ambard has Addison's disease and runs lots and lots of marathons. Her goal is to run 55 by the time she's 55! She can win free plane tickets to her next marathon if enough people vote for her. Please click on the link below, click on "Linda Ambard" and then "Vote".

Here's her message to me:

I am in the running for a Jet Blue contest. It is based on number of votes, and if I win, I will win free airline tickets for two to Florida for a marathon in two weeks. If you have time, will you go on and vote for me? I would really appreciate it!
Linda Ambard

2 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

I voted for Linda...looks like she is doing well on the votes, hope she wins those tickets!

Linda Ambard said...

Thank you for your vote and nice words! It would be so nice to get to travel to even one marathon with my spouse. We have been married almost 20 years, and have never been away together from the children--laugh!