Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Training and Snow

At least someone has a sense of humor about this snow.
The sign on the drive-in says "I think we should open"



Well, I am running. No pictures from my run because it looks like this: me in the dark garage staring at the television. I can see my breath while I'm running. Very, very boring. I'm not running on the road because we've had high winds for the last week (see the video in previous post).

Remember to vote for Linda Ambard so she can win plane tickets for a marathon. See the orange box to the right for link and details. Thanks everyone!

Because the snow and wind has been incredible, I am posting pictures of snow, it's all I've got.

Trees being engulfed in snow drifts



The 500 gallon propane tank being engulfed by snow yesterday, it's nearly 5 feet high.



The 500 gallon propane tank this morning after last night's high winds.



Snow drift in the grocery store parking lot. This is the small pile of plowed snow. The big one is about 30 feet high!




The 20 second video of Dave plowing is from the other day when we had a really big, hard drift in the driveway. THANKS DAVE AND ALLISON!!!

No comments: